TwistedBrush Tree Studio 2.01 Is Released!!

TwistedBrush Tree Studio 2.01 is now available and can be downloaded from the Pixarra website at http://www.pixarra.com/download.html

• Added - Trees are now scalable. Adjusting the brush size for tree frames and leaves brushes will scale properly! 
  • Added - New ArtSet, "Palms and Cacti 1" added with 9 new trees! 
  • Added - New ArtSet, "Grass 1" added with 15 brushes for easily painting some high quality grasslands. 
  • Added - Brush effect "tf Tree Scaler" added. For scaling trees. 
  • Added - Brush effect "pScaler" added. For scaling any particle brushes! 
  • Added - Brush Soft Light Darker added. 
  • Added - Changing the page size is now supported. Maximum size limited only by memory. 
  • Added - Quick Command panel now avialable from the View menu! 
  • Added - 5 User ArtSets added with the ability to save (and delete with right mouse click) brushes in them. 
  • Added - Brush Effects panel available allowing for full brush editing! 
  • Added - Full Screen (hide panels) feature. Hotkey F3. 
  • Added - Move Page to Page 1 added as a menu item in Page Explorer. 
  • Added - Brush tool menu item has been added. 
  • Added - Brush effect "Reload Shape" to allow for high quality shape rotation. 
  • Added - Brush effect "VM Percentage 1000" to allow value modification up to 1000 percent. 
  • Added - Brush effects "Snap X" and "Snap Y" to snap dabs to an alignment. 
  • Added - Brush effect "Bristle Uniform" has been added. 
  • Improved - The tfRender brush effect now uses the value to determine life. 
  • Improved - Three columns of brushes are now excessible in ArtSets. 
  • Improved - Improved all the broadleaf brushes. 
  • Improved - Drawing tablet quality improvement to never automatically revert a stroke to compatibility mode!! Compatibility mode results in curved lines being much less smooth. 
  • Improved - Layer count increased to 10 on normal or high resolution displays. 
  • Improved - Tools now have unique cursors when active. 
  • Improved - Some performance improvement when moving pages in the Page Explorer. 
  • Improved - 4 additional backup versions of each page will now be saved. (.bak1, .bak2, .bak3 and .bak4). These are only manually accessible from the Windows File Explorer. 
  • Improved - Lines are subpixel centered to allow for more consistent results. 
  • Improved - For modal dialogs pressing Enter while in a text entry field will result in the Ok button. 
  • Improved - For modal dialogs pressing Esc while in a text entry field will result in the Cancel button. 
  • Changed - Reduced time threshold for non-dynamic tool shortcut key press to 220 millisec. 
  • Changed - Drawing tablets are always treated as absolutely positioned even if set to relative in the tablet control panel.  
  • Changed - Default behavior for Tools is non-dynamic. 
  • Fixed - Tree Frame effects weren't properly supporting time based effect modifiers after the tfRender effect. 
  • Fixed - Updated links in the Help menu for the new support center and forum. 
  • Fixed - Drawing a single dab at position 0,0 was not working.  
  • Fixed - When switching applications, at times the key selections where not cleared resulting in color picker actions when not intended. 
  • Fixed - Handling of Alt, Shift and Ctrl keys has been changed to address issues of those keys incorrectly being detected as pushed. 

Enjoy!

Ken Carlino

Pixarra

1 person likes this

Hi there hope all is going good,I wanted to ask if there is any layers Tutorials 

There aren't any layers tutorials for Paint Studio. Layers support is Paint Studio is on the simple side.

* Click to create a layer.

* Drag to rearrange layers

* Right click to bring up menu with additional actions.

* Click the Eye icon to hide (or show) the layer.

Hope that helps.

Ken

@Evelyn I see you are working in Pro Studio. You posted this in the Tree Studio Release topic. Please review the Pro Studio User Guide for some information about working with Layers in Pro Studio.

http://help.pixarra.com/m/user_guide

Hope that helps,

Ken

More details about the release can be found here : https://static-promote.weebly.com/share/15e425c0-ebc6-464d-aaf7-240cbaefe24d

Ken

Thank you Ken I found the answer I was looking for :

The link you gave me took me right to it:

Glad to have helped!

Ken

You certainly have been busy.
Got it and everything looks good.
I promise not to fiddle too much with the brush editor...lol
Thanks

By the way. I notice that no-one has commented on the appearance of Tree Studio and the other 'side' programs. Is this a foretaste of a new TB? Can we expect a darker UI?
It looks so much better.

Hi Thomas,

Is it a bit trickier to update the user Interface of Pro Studio because there are many more features packed in there. It does remain a possibility that the UI could be enhanced in Pro Studio. 

Ken

Hope you do as surely a color change wouldn't effect anything. it is an option in many other programs.

IN THE NEW TREE RELEASE DOES MY PERPETUAL LICENCE WORK TO UPGRADE?

Hi Gabby,

Sorry, Tree Studio is different than Pro Studio and Tree Studio doesn't have a perpetual license option.

Ken

Login or Signup to post a comment