TwistedBrush Paint Studio 2.0 Is Released!!

TwistedBrush Paint Studio 2.0 is now available and can be downloaded from the Pixarra website at http://www.pixarra.com/download.html

Updates in Paint Studio 2.0:

• Added - Quick Command panel now avialable from the View menu! 
  • Added - 5 User ArtSets added with the ability to save (and delete with right mouse click) brushes in them. 
  • Added - 7 Additional brushes added to the Pens ArtSet. 
  • Added - Brush Effects panel available allowing for full brush editing! 
  • Added - Full Screen (hide panels) feature. Hotkey F3. 
  • Added - Move Page to Page 1 added as a menu item in Page Explorer. 
  • Added - Brush tool menu item 
  • Added - Internal addition: Brush effect "Reload Shape" to allow for high quality shape rotation. 
  • Added - Internal addition: Brush effect "VM Percentage 1000" to allow value modification up to 1000 percent. 
  • Added - Internal addition: Brush effects "Snap X" and "Snap Y" to snap dabs to an alignment. 
  • Added - Internal addition: Brush effect "Bristle Uniform" 
  • Improved - Drawing tablet quality improvement to never automatically revert a stroke to compatibility mode!! Compatibility mode results in curved lines being much less smooth.  
  • Improved - Layer count increased to 10 on normal or high resolution displays. 
  • Improved - Tools now have unique cursors when active. 
  • Improved - Some performance improvement when moving pages in the Page Explorer 
  • Improved - 4 additional backup versions of each page will now be saved. (.bak1, .bak2, .bak3 and .bak4). These are only manually accessible from the Windows File Explorer. 
  • Improved - Lines are subpixel centered to allow for more consistent results. 
  • Improved - For modal dialogs pressing Enter while in a text entry field will result in the Ok button. 
  • Improved - For modal dialogs pressing Esc while in a text entry field will result in the Cancel button. 
  • Changed - Reduced time threshold for non-dynamic tool shortcut key press to 220 millisec. 
  • Changed - Drawing tablets are always treated as absolutely positioned even if set to relative in the tablet control panel.  
  • Changed - Allow 2 columns of brushes in ArtSets 
  • Changed - Default behavior for Tools is non-dynamic 
  • Fixed - Updated links in the Help menu for the new support center and forum 
  • Fixed - Drawing a single dab at position 0,0 was not working.  
  • Fixed - When switching applications at times the key selections where not cleared resulting in color picker actions when not intended. 
  • Fixed - Handling of Alt, Shift and Ctrl keys has been changed to address issues of those keys incorrectly being detected as pushed. 

This is a paid upgrade from Paint Studio v1. Upgrade information will be sent out in email within 24 hours.

Enjoy!

Ken Carlino

Pixarra

3 people like this

This looks good Ken.
I laughed when you put the 'health warning' about editing brushes. I wonder why. Sounds so good I would buy it if I didn't already have Pro.

> Upgrade information will be sent out in email within 24 hours.

Where?
Can't wait!
Despite the fact that I already have a Pro... LOL :)

Surov

Hi Ken,

I has carried out a successful upgrade.
I really don't know what to wish for.
I now live in Paradise :)

Surov

@Thomas, yes I thought it was good to set expectations about brush editing. :)

@Surov, thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear the new release is giving you good feelings. 

Thanks!

Ken

Login or Signup to post a comment