Start a new topic

i was going to make this a T SHIRT

HI EVERY ONE, I FEEL LIKE I,M SO LOST HERE...I BLINK AND U ALL R GONE.  NEXT TIME I GET SICK I,M TAKING U ALL WITH ME..  I PUT THIS TOGETHER FOR MY TWIN SIS.  WHEN SHE SAID IT I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY.  WOULD LUV YA ALLS THOUGHTS....

BESTEST EVER GABBY

STILL LEARNING HOW THIS WORKS...

Hi Gabby!  Nice to see you again.  Don't worry, you'll be fine once you feel familiar with the new site.  (so you have a twin, fascinating to me...lucky you...)  Your art is super as always. I don't know who Ben is but there seems to be a lot with that name on the net. Your drawing of him is comical and I see the funny side of it.  :) Robyn

Hi Gabby good to see you in the new format. Love your comical teeshirt. Very clever and funny too. I did'nt know you had a twin sister. Hope things are going well for you sis. Vivienne

Very cool.

bd

THANKS EVERYONE.. IT IS REALLY GREAT BEING BACK....I HAVE SO MISSED U ALL... I DID A KNIGHT WITH THE SPIRITUAL ARMOR U CAN PUT UR FACE IN SO ANYONE CAN FEEL PROTECTED.   I CAN MAKE DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS,  I MADE THE BURNING ARROWS,  THIS IS FOUND IN EPH. 6:14-23  that's my bro. in the helmet, don,t tell him I did that....haha

GABBY

Well done Gabby! It surely looks very protective. Your bro'.looks as though he may be ok with that... ..   ✿(◠‿◠)♥    Robyn

Great spiritual suit of armour Gabbie. Your brother should be happy to be wearing this. Well done sis. Vivienne

HI DEAR SWEET SISTER, HERE IS ONE WITH BRO. BELL, FINISHED...I ALSO MADE ONE FOR THE SISTERS.   I CAN PUT U IN ONE, JUST NEED A NICE SHOT OF UR FACE.

Hi Gabbie when my pc crashed I lost your email address. Could you send it to me please so I can write to you.

Vivienne

MY E-MAIL IS..happyhappygabby@gmail.com  LUV U SIS

GABBY

Login or Signup to post a comment