Start a new topic

LIGHTHOUSE

Uno more...

FARO.jpg
(405 KB)

2 people like this idea

Me gusta el top uno el mejor Omar, porque es más brillante. Me gusta mucho la segunda. El segundo es más oscuro, pero los acantilados parecen naturales. Buen trabajo en ellos y todo. :)   Diviértase con su arte Diviértete con tu arte mi amigo. Robyn

I like the top one the best Omar, because it's brighter. I do like the second one very much as well. The second one is darker, but the cliffs look natural. Good work on those and all of it.  Have fun with your art mi amigo. :) Robyn

Omar, I like both versions, the brighter one a little more.

bd

Thnak you Vivienne!!! glad you like!!

If you wish, you can tell which mountains you like more!

Thank you Robyn, Yes, it is something unusual, I changed the mountains, at first they were like the image below but I was not convinced, many filters. Then I chose to make it different and now I know which is better ...

Any feedback is welcome

Wow!!! Omar this stunning. I love your lighthouse, those beautiful rocks with their colours, and those dark clouds. What i really like is the small boat taking shelter from what could be a really stormy ocean. Great work. Vivienne

Thank you Bob!

Hola Omar. Me encanta tu escena. Inusual para que usted dibuje el agua y un faro. Es bueno ver su tipo diferente. Bonitas reflexiones también. El estilo de las rocas es diferente e interesante y me encantan los colores.  ✰ ✿ ✰ Robyn 

Hola Omar. I love your scene. Unusual for you to draw water and a lighthouse. It is good to see your different type. Nice reflections too. The style for the rocks is different and interesting and I love the colours.  :) Robyn

Nice work.

bd

Login or Signup to post a comment