1. The ability to load Custom Brushes in a custom ArtSets.
2. Tablet - Screen diagonal: 10,1";
Screen resolution: 1280х800 pix;
After prolonged use TB Paint Studio
I realized that the current state of the TB Paint Studio adaptation to the screen - I was completely satisfied.
Now I just set the Windows 10 -> Settings = 100% when I'm drawing in the Paint Studio TB.
Everything is very convenient.
Even my fat fingers are easily positioned in the right places :)
(See My Settings attached screenshots...)
NB. By the way I am pleasantly surprised:
It turns out that drawing with your finger on the screen of the tablet is very nice for me! :)
3. Tool Behavior - Dynamic (One time use)
(Immediately after a single application switches to the brush).
Nowhere in any programs for drawing this behavior is not used.
This behavior is not expected for user.
So - uncomfortable.
So - very annoying.
4. The analogue of "Quick commands"
(Please, see attached image....)
PS. In fact, no other offers and requests I have no ...
All perfectly! It works great.
The attached images for some reason as only showing at thumbnails even when clicking.
Thanks for the info about the thumbnail!
1. After consideration of this request the current plan is not to add custom ArtSets in Paint Studio. The primary concern is the increased complexity. One of the primary goals of Paint Studio is to keep it as simple and as focused as possible.
3. In version 2.0 the cursor will be changed to match the current tool selected. The same as what was added for Pro Studio 23. Hopefully this will make using the dynamic tool selection system more intuitive.
4. The Quick Command panel will be added for version 2.0.
For your topic number 4, yes that functionality is identical in the Quick Command allowing for select or dynamic usage.